friend-zoning guys is horrible. it is disgusting. funzone them instead. send them to a small childs park so they can cry with the other babies when they dont get what they want.
if it wasn’t even more of a reason, I’m certainly never having kids now thanks to buzzfeed’s phrasing of “pregnancy virgins” like I’m livestock and meant to pop out children eventually.
- If you are HIV-negative, PEP and PrEP can help you stay that way.
- If you are HIV-positive, PEP and PrEP can help protect your partners.
PrEP is a daily pill that can help keep you HIV-negative as long as you take it every day.
- Ask your doctor if PrEP (Pre-exposure Prophylaxis) may be right for you.
- Condoms give you additional protection against HIV, other sexually transmitted infections, and unintended pregnancy.
If you are HIV-negative and think you were exposed to HIV, immediately go to a clinic or emergency room and ask for PEP (Post-exposure Prophylaxis).
- PEP can stop HIV if started within 36 hours of exposure.
- You continue taking PEP for 28 days.
Many insurance plans including Medicaid cover PEP and PrEP. Assistance may be available if you are uninsured. Visit NYC Health’s website to find out where to get PrEP or PEP in New York City.
Jun Cen (Chinese) - Original artwork for the animated short film Mutual Tunnels, 2013 Drawings: Pencil on Paper
“I will never understand how peolple can spend their days cutting, trimming and killing you…
The very plants and and trees that give us all life.
It’s like spitting in the face of God herself.”